CLT Quality Air Duct Cleaning follows and exceeds the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association. Our company services residential, commercial and industrial clients across the Charlotte metro area of North Carolina.
Why Cleaning Your Air Ducts is Important
Every time you open a door or window in your home or office dust, dirt and contamination is introduced into your environment. With no exit strategy these allergens and contaminants will recirculate through your home and HVAC system until removed.
In addition to the dust and dirt intruding from the outside, pet dander and mold are accumulating on the inside of your ducts for you to breath over and over again. Your air duct system accumulates potentially harmful contaminates over time including dust, pollen, mite feces, dead skin cells, pet dander and more. Combine these contaminates with a bit of moisture and you have a breeding ground for mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria which is recirculating into your environment.
Aside from the health benefits and allergy relief you receive from having your air ducts cleaned you will also see a decrease in your utility bills as well as longevity in the use of your HVAC system. Less cleaning, lower bills, better air quality and healthier living.
When you hire us:
- First you will be greeted by our friendly technicians at the time you designated for service
- After our technicians have inspected your system they will discuss your service with you and coordinate a plan for the job
- When a plan of action has been agreed upon, your service will be started.
- After the cleaning of your air ducts and or dryer vent has been completed, the technicians will clean service areas to ensure no debris have been left behind.
- Upon clean up our technicians will supply the client with a detailed invoice of services rendered along with a receipt after payment is received